Infinity Capital Income Fund
Infinity Capital Finance offers accredited investors the opportunity to invest in Infinity Capital Finance Income Fund, LLC. The Company originates hard money loan on residential properties, funded over $100M in successful projects.
The offering is available with an annual 7% preferred return, paid monthly, and 50% LP splits on all net profits, paid monthly. The loans will be sold within 1-2 weeks post-closing to recycle the capital. This will allow investors to compound their returns for a more lucrative ROI. Investors can expect to receive distribution checks/ACH deposits on a monthly basis.
|Investment Type||Preferred Equity|
- 7% Pref and 50% LP splits on all net profits –The sponsor is offering a 7% preferred return and 50% LP splits on all net profits to the investors. The Fund is slated to produce a ROI of 30%+.
- Fully Secured – The Fund will be originating hard money loans secured in 1st position by real estate. Each property will have a recorded 1st mortgage in place.
- Note Sales Limit Risk – The originated loans will be sold within 1-2 weeks post-closing to recycle 100% of the capital back to the Fund. All risk of default, foreclosure, and loss will transfer 100% to the note buyer with no claw back exposure to the Fund.
- Experienced Sponsor – Infinity Capital has originated over $100M in loans since starting in 2014 with our funding partners. In the last two years our portfolio has excelled from a performance standpoint, with only 1 30 day late occurring.
- Market Expertise – Strong experienced team: Infinity Capital has been lending since 2016 with the sponsor starting out in hard money lending back in 2012. With almost 10 years in the business, Infinity was able to successfully navigate the COVID pandemic’s impact on lending to having one of the strongest lending years in 2021.
- Opportunity to Expand - With a large void in the lending space for a reliable lender, there is a large demand for the lending program the Fund will offer to borrowers. This will allow the demand to far exceed the capital supply to start, allowing the Fund to choose only the highest quality deals to place in the Fund.
- Strong Returns with Low/No Risk – The Fund is offering around a 30% return with almost no risk exposure. By selling the notes and transferring all default risk to the note buyer, the Fund will be able to mitigate any of the risks associated with a loan going south. We can avoid the foreclosure risk entirely and protect the capital from any exposure on loses. This will eliminate all the risk that comes with this type of lending traditionally.
Infinity Capital Finance Corporation
Sean has 10 years in the real estate industry covering private equity, ground up, residential, and residential rentals. Sean spent 3 years with one of the largest private equity groups in Philadelphia, Lubert Adler, evaluating multi family value add projects across the US. From there he transitioned to public accounting as an auditor for multiple residential and commercial developers throughout MD, DC, PA, and TX. He left corporate America to go off on his own as a residential hard money lender back in 2014 and has originated over $100M in transactions since then. While running his lending operation, he has also successfully renovated and sold close to 15 projects and holds 4 rental properties as well. He has been able to successfully manage multiple out of state projects simultaneously while still maintaining a solid budget as well as completion deadlines.
- 7% Annualized Preferred Return, paid monthly
- 50%/50% (LP/GP) splits of all Fund profits
- 12 month term with a 6 month lock up period, subject to 60 days notice
- 1% Assets Under Management Fee annually, prorated and paid monthly
- 1.5% Servicing Fee annually, prorated and paid monthly
The Fund will have a focus on similar concentrated markets that we are currently lending in to provide a smoother transition for the borrowers coming the Fund. Our major markets of focus are NJ, PA, MD, DC, VA, FL, SC, IL, OK, and TX. These are all markets we currently have a presence in and we will continue to market there. The Fund will also consider loans outside these areas as long as it fits within our note buyers geographic criteria.
We’ve been in this business for close to 10 years now and navigated the Pandemic successfully, showing our market knowledge and expertise in this area. We see the large opportunity that presents itself to take advantage of the void in the business from a lending, servicing, and processing standpoint.
We have identified our A & B class borrowers, see Loan Tape Green Highlighted Borrowers in Documentation Tab, and will specifically target those borrowers in the Fund. This will allow us to capitalize on proven relationships and boost the quality of loans within the Fund. Allowing us to easily recycle capital without having to worry about defaults, foreclosures, or special servicing.
There is a large void in the lending space for a reliable lender that can perform time and time again. We plan to position the Fund as such, with a large focus on servicing the borrower’s needs first. Our lending program will be extremely competitive with the market and allow us to focus heavily on client relations. This has been an ongoing issue with our current lending operation as we have to rely on our current funding source, which is overwhelmed. The Fund will be able to capitalize on those failed experiences the borrowers are having to maximize its growth potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
Required fields are denoted by an asterisk (*).